Tuesday, March 21, 2017

February 22, 2017 ~ Transfer 5 Week 2

Hi all!

This week a lot has happened! It's kind of been a blur because so much was going on. I'm not really sure what to tell you about my week. I met a ton of people that know my Grandpa and Grandma Openshaw because of their time living in Peru.

So many great things happened this past week. Yesterday we had a wonderful mission conference with Elder Soares from the Presidency of the Seventy. We talked about so many things. I wrote a ton of questions down at the start of the meeting and I thought they were unrelated but every question was answered. It was cool.

I want to share what I've learned. I know God is in the details of our life. He loves us so much and He loves you. Individually. Personally. He wants the best for you in your life. He knows how you feel and what you sacrifice. He knows your every thought and here your every prayer. Trust in His promises, trust Him and He will help you so much more then if you just try to do things on your own.

I also learned that positivity is one of the keys to a happy life. How can we expect to be negative and stay happy? Those are opposite feelings.

Have an amazing week!
Elder Openshaw

Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2, Oficina 8B
28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes
Madrid, España



No comments:

Post a Comment